The Curtin Student Law Society (CSLS) is seeking applications for the position of Sponsorship Officer.
The Sponsorship Officer will liaise with sponsors of CSLS events and publications throughout the year to clarify agreement terms, prevent conflicts and build professional relationships. This position will commence on 1 December 2017 for a term of twelve months. The position requires excellent time management and professional communication skills.
The duties of the Sponsorship Officer will include:
· attending meetings with prospective sponsors in January 2018;
· corresponding with sponsors to finalise sponsorship agreement terms;
· contacting sponsors prior to sponsored events and publication release dates to clarify requirements and expectations;
· attending all sponsored events to greet sponsor representatives; and
· contacting sponsors after sponsored events to touch base and request feedback.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to build relationships with representatives from top-tier law firms and gain practical experience in negotiation and client liaison skills.
Applicants must be enrolled in a Bachelor of Laws (including double degree or Honours) degree at Curtin University in 2018.
To apply for this position, please email a 300-word statement detailing suitability and relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 30 October 2017 at 5:00pm.